90mm Clipped Head 34° Framing/Sheating Nailer
The FramePro751XP nailers are designed with the Pro in mind. XtremePro models have improved internal and external features for improved durability and comfort. These compact framers are easy to handle, and easy on the
arm. The 34˚ short, in-line magazine, provides excellent maneuverability and line of sight.
These powerful framers drive a wide range of fasteners in four gauges (.113 – .148) from 50mm to 90mm to handle virtually any job.
For framing, truss building, sub flooring, sheathing, decking, wood-to-concrete block, siding, fencing, pallets and crate assembly.
Features and Benefits
• Five-year limited warranty
• Upgraded XtremePro internal features include: anodized sleeve for additional strength and durability; urethane sleeve cap protects sleeve from wear; fixed firing valve improves tool life and speed; and positive stop guide body aligns nail and driver for consistent drive
• Comfort and convenience features include: overmold grip and trigger, 360° adjustable exhaust, rafter hanger and construction ruler
• Aggressive sawtooth safety that really digs in for toenailing
• Straight-line 34° magazine for better line of sight and simple two-step loading
• Last nail lock out – prevents dry firing
- Tool Weight: 3.8 kg
- Height: 362 mm
- Length: 384 mm
- Width: 106 mm
- Warranty: 5 year
- Technology: Pneumatic
- Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
- Operating Pressure: 70 – 120 (PSI)
- Air Consumption: 11 (SCFM)
- Air Inlet NPT: 10mm NPT
- Capacity: 70
- Power Type: Pneumatic