38mm Metal Connector Nailer
The JoistPro150XP is a compact, dedicated 38mm metal connector nailer. Its innovative nosepiece design provides accurate nail placement into pre-punched metal connector holes. The JoistPro150XP is constructed with durable, high-quality materials while still being lightweight and ergonomically balanced. The tool has the power to drive into the toughest substrates, including engineered lumber.
There are no reviews yet.
Joist Hangers, Anchors, Straps, Metal Framing
- Patent pending nosepiece design – leads with nail tip for accurate placement.
- Powerful enough to drive through engineered lumber.
- Lightweight and well-balanced.
Wrenches, Tool Oil, Safety Glasses, Plug
- Tool Weight: 2.08 kgs
- Height: 302 mm
- Length: 263 mm
- Width: 100 mm
- Warranty: 5 year
- Technology: Pneumatic
- Trigger Type: Sequential Actuation
- Operating Pressure: 70 – 120 (PSI)
- Operating Pressure: 4.8 – 8.3 (Bar)
- Air Consumption: 2.3 (SCFM)
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4″
- Capacity: 30
- Power Type: Pneumatic